Fimbulvetr

Ren

Character OTS

OTS 1
OTS 2

Björn & Lirr

Couple OTS

Private beyond the ravine.

Lids blinked over cerulean optics as they gaze up into the mess of pink, orange, red, purple, and blue plastered over the sky; the bright circular object called the sun was setting, darkness had nearly taken over. Nares flared as she inhaled the dry, yet crisp fresh air. It had been such a release from the overbearing heatwaves they had been facing; while Calypso had lived within the Wastelands all of her life, the heat was still difficult to deal with. It was something she knew she'd never get used to, regardless if she spent the rest of her days into old age here. In which she already knew that was her fate; even if born into the lands of Exile, you never saw the other side.

It was a cruel way of things, but it was just how they were. You could question all you wanted, but it was not going to get you anywhere but a pissed off Warden and wasted energy. Energy you would of been better of using, oh... I don't know, fucking someone's brains out? The thought brought a smirk to her darkened lips; it had been quite sometime since the last time she had been able to do that. So her energy had been used going back and forth to the safety of the Oasis and to the edges of the Ravine, which was where she was currently. Many asked her why she'd bother coming all the way out here, there was nothing here... Well, that was where Calypso disagreed.

She greatly enjoyed watching people - those who dared to come close to the other side of the ravine, anyhow - it was a wonderful past time. Better than spending her time uselessly staring at the rest of the exiles that she had grown to know just by the smell of them. At least by the ravine, she got the chance to see some really interesting people, even if from far off.

Anyhow, there she laid near the edge of the ravine, upon her right side so she was facing the 'good' side of the valley. Much to her dismay, she wasn't able to lay on her back to look up at the sky, due to her black bone spikes that stuck out from her neck. So she kept sprawled out entirely upon the still heated sandy ground, the side of her face dug into the sand. If one didn't know any better, she certainly appeared to be dead. "Oh the agony!" She shouted, her words laced with the dramatics. "Someone, anyone, rescue me from this solitude!" As she sounded a theatrical exhale.

to everything i've ever lost,
thank you for setting me free.

Tyrelle
x

Tag: @[Calypso]

WITH YOUR FACE ALL MADE UP, LIVING ON A SCREEN
LOW ON SELF ESTEEM, SO YOU RUN ON GASOLINE ―
The heat of summer beat upon the back of his galaxy patterned back. Fresh beads of sweat rising to the top almost causing the star like markings to glisten like their counterparts above during a clear night sky. Dark licorice tassels whipped at his hind quarters as he trotted along. Looking for a potential wayward merchant or someone who could benefit from his set of particular skills with the price of a few gold coins as a handful of sparkling silver. Nothing in this world came free and his services certainly were not cheap. If he was going to risk his life doing a task or mission he wanted to make sure it was well worth it.

It was on this particular day that he happened to be wandering near some vast ravine. The opposite side held sun baked earth sprinkled with rolling red sands. The heat of the day also burned hotter here, obviously signaling the beginnings of a desert. To conserve his energy he slowed his trotting lope back down to a simple yet brisk walk. Dense musculature rippled with each powerful step as violet eyes continued to survey the seemingly deserted and desolate land beyond. Or so he thought initially. Teal colored harks sharply thrust themselves forward at the sound of a voice long before his eyes located its owner.

Skimming his surroundings the misthios' intense gaze finally landed upon a vibrantly colored mare laying upon her side. It sounded as if she were calling out for help. Highly trained eyes roamed the extent of her bodice, yet he could not make out any injuries possibly plaguing the woman. Regardless, Tyrelle stopped, halting on the opposite side of the ravine to shout into the distance. Kalispera. Sounds like you could use a bit of company. Greek infused vocals answered back. Long denim locks blew behind him as a gentle breeze whipped across the chasm.

Why waste your time over there in the desert? You should come over here, live a little. He added. A charming grin spreading across one side of his blush colored maw. He'd heard a few things here and there about the waste. But for the life of him he could not understand why they kept themselves confined there.
000 words. tagged. Calypso
━ SOMETIMES THE FACE WE SHOW THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE THE ONE OF STRENGTH
DESPITE THE CHAOS WE HARBOR BENEATH
Tag: @[Tyrelle]

Silence riddled the air, accompanied by the soft breeze that ruffled the tresses of her hair. A deep voice cut through her loneliness, causing her audits to spring forward and her cranium lifted from the sandy ground. Grains of sand stuck to her face, tangled in her mane; her cerulean optics honed directly to the man lurking upon the other side of the ravine. She racked her brain for traces of the words he had just spoke, for she had been far too startled that someone was actually talking to her. It was needless to say, but not many people found themselves wandering near the Wastelands. For good reason. "Company.... oh the heavens!" She playfully squealed, rising herself halfway, still laying with her limbs tucked underneath.

She observed him, studied if you will - he was rather intriguing. Taller than she, his coloring were enchanting. It was his next words, however, that caused a sad smile to tug at the corner of her maw as she exhaled. "Oh but if I could, handsome.... only if I could." She began loud enough for him to hear, however her voice trailed off quietly. With a quick rock of her body, Calypso gathered her limbs beneath her and pushed upward, stretching them as she stood. "If you're not opposed to battling a massive violet spiked rock with an overgrown lizard for my company, dear Sir... I'd be happy to oblige your request." She giggled to herself, thoughts wandering to Evandr. She knew nothing but the Wastelands - only stories the outsiders brought of the Valley was what filled her mind. All she had was the gazing from her side of the ravine and dreams. And oh, how she dreamed.

Brows furrowed as she became lost in one of her many thoughts. "What's it like? Is it truly as... breathtaking as many say?" The question flowed from her lips before she could stop it. Optics shot back up to the male's visage, taking a step backward. She had unknowingly gotten far too close to the edge that time. She could hear a rock that her foot had dislodged from the edge tumbling down to the bottom and splashing into the roaring water that filled the distance between them. "I only ever see such beautiful creatures come from there, not that I see many..." A genuine full smirk plastered her maw as she tilted her cranium to the side only slightly. "You being one of the top." She purred, batting her tail at her side, feeling it fall and tresses of her hair brush against her rear limbs as it did so. "It's so lonely over here." The words dripped with seduction.

It was a wonder why people called her a siren.

to everything i've ever lost,
thank you for setting me free.

Tyrelle
( it SUCKS, i'm sorry! )
x

Tag: @[Calypso]

Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then ask for forgiveness for making you cry
Not soon after he made his initial greeting did he witness the vibrant mare shift her weight to sit up and look in his direction. She stared at him for a moment. As if trying to confirm that what she saw was in fact real and not some sort of cruel mirage playing tricks on her. The squeal of excitement caused a minor puff of amusement to flutter from his nares. It reaction was endearing to say the least. Teal colored harks panned forward to catch her next set of words riding the winds across the ravine. The disappointed smile that touched her intriguing features nearly infectious in its own way.

There were strict laws regarding this side of the grand valley. Many were allowed in but none were permitted to leave once that invisible line had been crossed. It was a kind of bondage he never would want to experience. Blinking violet eyes once then twice to push aside his previous thoughts a gentle chuckle rumbled within him. Did she suggest that he fight the warden to award her freedom, if and only if he won? And if he lost, then he too would be tossed into the world of sun baked sand and cracked earth. Unfortunately for the desert flower Tyrelle was not the kind of man to risk life and limb to outrageous situations. There would have to be so much more to gain than just a pretty face.

His weight shifted so that his hip fell into a more relaxed position, ebony tendrils of his tail whisking at his sides. His brows pulled together on a thoughtful manner as he recalled the few places he had traveled during his time here in the valley. While it was nowhere near as beautiful or grand as his own homeland he supposed this place had its own points of beauty. I've yet to travel everywhere. But so far the place I seem to frequent the most would have to be sildr lake. It has a...calming ambiance to it. Yes, perhaps that was the best way to sum it up.

Thoughtful features relaxed again as another stream of words flowed from the strangers lips, a compliment that earned a brimming smile from the denim haired assassin. Well, it is my pleasure to assure that you, my dear, are very easy on the eyes yourself. More honey coated words fell from her vocals, dripping with clear invitation. Yet Tyrelle knew the game of seduction and played it well, that act almost like second nature. However, he refused to allow himself to wear rose covered glasses and ignore the detrimental dangers of slipping to the other side.

With a casual gesture of his head he pointed forward just as his cream colored hooves began to shift into a walking motion. Violet eyes skimming the horizon for any possible land bridges where they could properly meet and perhaps share a touch without either fully committing to either side. Walk with me, and perhaps my company will be able to quell some of that loneliness. A couple of moments of silence lingered between the two before he finally began to speak again. What is a beauty such as yourself doing over there anyway? He asked as his attention panned back over to her.

Calypso

forsaken
━ SOMETIMES THE FACE WE SHOW THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE THE ONE OF STRENGTH
DESPITE THE CHAOS WE HARBOR BENEATH
Tag: @[Tyrelle]