Fimbulvetr

Ren

Character OTS

OTS 1
OTS 2

Björn & Lirr

Couple OTS

Open Unannounced Guests

The warm summer air wafted around the pair, it's gentle embrace much more inviting than the once biting chill that tried to ground him so many times before. His wings were spread wide, the tips of his long feathers curling up slightly at the ends as they carried him with ease. The long design of his wings were the perfect shape for traveling long distances and he can spent much of the time merely gliding or soaring. He was in no mood to take it easy though, not with the company that he was currently keeping. With the sun embracing him in a warm glow, the gold inlaid in his skin glittering in the light, he glanced over his shoulder at the mountain of a stallion he'd recently had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with. With a large flap of his wings, he moved higher into the sky, slipping into one of the large, fluffy clouds that littered the summer sky before bursting out of the other side. For a moment, it looked as if the clouds had become entangled in his own collection of soft curls. "So stud, are you ready for some fun?"

Below them, the mountains were decorated in the ever familiar green color of the evergreens. Hills rolled on between them in pastels of wild flowers. What secrets could lie below in those trees? The possibilities tugged at him, but that was an adventure for another day. After his visit with Tryggr's Sovereign, he thought it only fitting to revisit the sovereign of Ambrosius. She seemed nice enough anyway, so what was the harm in bringing along some company? "Come on, slow poke!" He chirped back as the familiar landscape came into view below them. He recalls the moment fondly, racing over the tree tops and around the mountain with the large warrior of a woman when the snow sat crisply a top the trees. The colors may have shifted, but he couldn't mistake it.

Lirr hadn't really explained where they were going, merely asking the handsome stranger if he wanted to tag along. Lirr was unaware of the hold inside the mountains at least not exactly. He assumed that would reside in the out crops and such, but wasn't entirely sure. The top of the mountains was covered in a consistent cloud cover, but surely there was another way than to fly head first into that. He began to sink down, tucking his legs in close, letting gravity do it's job, his black shape started to draw nearer to the earth. From the hold's view, a black streak came diving past in a blur like a falling star. His wings thrust back out, it caught the wind and he fly further down the side of the mountain towards an outstretched ledge. He started to beat his wings more fervently as to not crash rather violently into it. slowing down enough, he managed to land while staying on his feet, but the force continued forward. It was like trying to stop while running down a hill. He managed to finally stop, his front hooves teetering the edge as he backed up and turned his gaze upward hoping to catch a glimpse of his guest.

Slow wasn't really in his wheel house when it came to flying and he was worried he'd lost the man. The sun glared down at him and made it hard to discern just where he was in the sky. Looking back down, he shielded his gaze from the harsh rays with his wing. Though with his head lowered as it was, he noticed the opening of a cavern that seemed to lead up, some of the wall having caved in revealing it's insides to the rest of the world before disappearing back into the mountain. "Bjorn?" He called out a bit curiously back towards the sky.

OOC: Can't fly right into everyone's throne room, can we? Björn
Tag: @[Lirr]

sold my soul from heaven into hell,
and i'm as sick as my secrets.
One of the very last places he'd ever figure himself to be, was with the young male he had met on a whim bro session he had stumbled upon not too long ago. To be quite honest, Björn had become quite fond of the boy who was named Lirr. Since that night, the piebald brute had taken to following him. On occasion he found himself wandering out on his lonesome, however not too far from the 'golden boy', as he had grown to call him. The very thought brought a smirk to his ivory maw; although that wasn't the only thing that was causing that smirk. His current view was a wonderful addition to that cause. Fiery optics zoned in on the onyx rear end of the young male in front of him as they both ripped through the air. Where they were headed, Björn hadn't the slightest clue and he was completely content with that.

His grin only grew as Lirr glanced back at him, audits swirled forward to catch the words that flowed from his mouth. A gust of wind took the majority of his voice away, only holding onto the word stud. Brow shot up, his smirk continuing to hold. He watched as Lirr went up, and he followed in suit. He watched in awe as his companion zipped around so effortlessly, yet still, the smirk never faltered. The behemoth male did his best to keep up, one of his wings took up the majority of Lirr himself, so one could imagine that although large, he was not the quickest. It most definitely paid to be small.  

A deep chuckle sounded, although he knew no one but himself could probably hear them as the words 'slowpoke' were said. "Why don't you just catch a ride on my back, that way we'll have the same pace!" He shouted against the wind, slowly shaking his head. Of course, he was kidding. Because not only their size difference was a sight, to see Lirr actually perched upon Björn's back would be an entirely different thing. For a brief moment, he glanced down at the breathtaking scenery beneath them; it was truly incredible from up there. It pained him to his heart to know that those who didn't possess the ability to fly, would go through their entire lives without seeing such a thing.

It saddened him for all of two seconds.

That was how long it took for his mind to remember what he was doing and more importantly, who he was with. The sadness washed away immediately. How could one be sad, with such handsome company?

While in his thoughts, Björn had temporarily lost said handsome company. Knowing that Lirr had began to lower, obviously planning to land somewhere near, the piebald male began to follow. It hadn't taken long for him to pinpoint his target, he observed from higher up as the man began to look around for him. A devilish smirk plagued his maw, circling a tad bit off in the distance. He was looking in the complete opposite direction, which was perfect. One last lap, Björn began to descend, legs tucked and braced for a brisk landing. He was surely coming in hot - perhaps too hot.

Not only that, but he was heading straight for Lirr! He threw his head back, giving his behemoth wings a strong flap to raise himself up a tad. Legs tucked to his underbelly tight as he narrowly missed his company's raised wing and head. With his heart slamming within his chest, he circled the mountain once more, rounding it as quickly as he could. Leather wings stretched to their maximum, gliding with the wind. Optics caught sight of another ledge, it was smaller and lower than the one Lirr was perched upon.

Now there was certainly a challenge.

Come now, Björn... it's not time to act like it's your first fucking day flying. He hissed within his head, lining himself up for the landing. Legs ready, wings began to fold in slightly to aide his downfall; cloven hooves came into contact with the rock. With his hindquarters clenched, he sunk his rear down, pushing out his front limbs to help him stop. Wings acted as a parachute, he skidded all the way to the very edge. He glanced up, "That was on purpose, I swear... I just wanted this nice view." Another charming smirk was plastered on his maw, motioning to every part of Lirr that he was witnessing at that moment. He sounded a catcall-like whistle.

but i'm never gonna tell.
Tag: @[Björn]

Lirr Offline

Nonpartisan

• Age & Season: 4 Spring ✿
  • Height: 15.2hh
  • Arcana:
  • Level: Dormant
  • Lineage:
  • Species: Equine
  • Crystals: 365
  • Played By: Bane

He couldn't quite grasp the words Björn spoke at first, the wind having deafened him to it, but the cheeky grin etched onto his face told him all that he needed to know. They hadn't been traveling together for long, but they were both very... honest? They weren't shy with their words, that's for sure. Lirr could rest assured that it probably something cheeky, but he hadn't stuck around long enough to discern just what. Perhaps events would have been different had he infact heard.

But that was not the case and as he stood on the outcropping, searching for any sign of the brute he was in for a rude awakening. With his wings coving his gaze from the sun, he could only look for the monster of a shadow. Before he caught sight of it, he felt the sudden gust of air from Björn's wings. It caught up under his own wing, lifting it enough to see the piebald male's mass coming barreling towards him the first time. His eyes grew wide and he tried to duck himself down. They seemed to miss each other just barely besides the end of the dragon like tail grazing the top of his feathered wing.

He waited, frozen there a moment as it grew silent, his companion making another lap around the mountain against his own knowledge. Carefully, he moved his wings away, tucking it back at his side. His ears went on a swivel and his eyes seemed to scan for any sign of his return. One minute passed to two and so on until he spotted him in the distance round back around. He seemed lower than he should though. Moving closer, he stood at the other edge to see him moving towards a lower ledge rather harshly. He watched as cloven hooves dug deep into the stone and he skidded across right before the edge. The small stallion raised a brown at his remark though, trying to hold in the laughter that threatened to bubble to the surface.

Pulling his head back, he strut along the edge of his shelf, swaying his hips before he disappeared back towards the entrance to... To something. "Enjoy it while you can." He called out as the remains of his long leonine tail slipped out of view from the lower edge. Ebony hooves carried him closer to the opening  that led inside.

He carried himself in less of a flirty way now, more interested in the strange structure. There were strange faded shapes like large stone bricks from so long ago that any fine details had long since disappeared and had melted into the backdrop. His head followed them up until they disappeared into the rest of the mountain. He continued further, slipping into the harsh shadow, before turning to look back, half expecting to see Björn floundering again.

Björn

Björn Offline

Nonpartisan

• Age & Season: 12 Winter ❅
  • Height: 20hh
  • Arcana:
  • Lineage: Settler
  • Crystals: 0
  • Played By: Boaz

A cocky grin was plastered upon his maw as his gaze met Lirr's for a moment as the younger male peered over the edge above him, his ivory white fangs poked out. Fiery optics watched as he playfully strutted his stuff to please Björn and his very pleasurable view. "Ha!" He shouted after him as the inky rear of Lirr disappeared, causing the piebald brute to shift his weight and glance around at his own ledge. It was obvious he was back on the adventure they had begun together, so he brought himself to the edge of his little shelf and pushed off, muscles bulged as he did so. Leather wings spread wide, dipping down back near the earth's surface before soaring back upward to the sky. Tucking his wings, he barrel rolled to his side, then back upright and he threw his wings back out to aide his glide to shelf that Lirr was on. He figured it'd be far easier now, that the jokester was out of his way.

Throwing his wings upward, he extended his legs and prepared himself to land abruptly. With a couple clip clomps of cloven hooves to the stone, Björn managed to land and remain on the shelf, without almost sliding off. With a slight prance, he turned in the direction Lirr had gone, tilting his head to the side in question. "Oh I see, you're just going to continue without me?" He arched his neck, shaking his head in fake disbelief. Gaze watched as Lirr slipped into the shadows of the enormous structure before them, a soft exhale was sent through his nares as he moved to walk after him. He hadn't a fathom of where they even were, but he trusted that his company knew, somewhat at least. Optics observed the very faded sharps and lines in the stone, it was obvious that wherever they were, was rather ancient.

"Lirr, where are we?" He questioned in a softer tone, his cloven hooves making a hushed echo against the stone the closer he came. "I swear, if this is the part where you kill me...." He halted for a moment, tilting his head in puzzlement. "No, no. That would actually be quite humorous. Hmm," He took another moment and chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, I think I'm okay with that ending." He shook out his tangled mane and looked back down at Lirr, wearing a smirk of pure charm. It was quite the sight at the height difference between the two, however Björn found it adorable.

Lirr Offline

Nonpartisan

• Arcana:
  • Lineage:

He watched as Bjorn's large frame came springing up onto shared ground, heavy hooves colliding with the stone a bit violently. He took the brief to enjoy his own view of Björn's muscles pulled taught under his skin. Sure there may be quite the difference between the two in height and size, but it didn't really bother him. There was just more there to love as far as he was concerned. His gaze lingered a moment longer before returning back to the path before him. He could hear the gentle clunk of hooves following close behind before exclaiming in mock disbelief. Grinning, he played along, pulling his front leg up tight and looking over his shoulder with his eyes wide speaking in a rather exaggerated tone. "What? Little 'ole me? Leave without you? Why I would never!" The dramatics were quickly disrupted by his own grin before letting his foot fall back to the ground and diverting his attention to the stone work lost in time. His companion's muttering about Lirr luring him here to kill him was quite amusing as well, warranting a bit of a chuckle at the idea. It wasn't enough to even describe it as comical, the image was down right absurd and he loved it.

Regarding the previous question though, he couldn't offer much in regards to information so instead gave him this with a shrug of his shoulders, "I'm not entirely sure where we are to be honest. I've flown over the area, but I've never really explored at all." He bounded forward a few steps, the light from the break in the cave dancing playfully off his golden markings. He came to a halt as he peered back with a sneer. "Surely you're not scared." He teased. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

As he continued on, it shifted into darkness as the path continued on. There were more strange structures littered about through the pathways along with more creeping streams of light. "So, story has it that long long ago, a mare the size of a mountain once roamed these lands. It was her sleeping body that created this valley, the sheer size of her pushing apart the land as it rose into mountains the sunk into valleys and lakes. The gods were threatened by the woman's power and cursed her. Her angry spirit now haunts this mountain and anyone who was unfortunate enough to see her has never been seen again." Now, Lirr wasn't warning Björn or some mythical threat. It really wasn't a threat at all as far as he knew. Well... Maybe with Björn. The little stallion wasn't much of a story teller either, but he was a performer and was hoping to give the man quite the performance.

Besides the woman was no mythical giant spirit, oh no, she was flesh and blood, but rivaled the piebald male in sheer size, that he was sure of. Being the sovereign, he expected to see her around and about at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later as he pranced forward, throwing these words back over his shoulder. "I'm sure it's just a story though. Who would believe that some giant woman as just roaming around some mountain."

OOC: Björn Antiope

Antiope Offline

Sovereign ♕

• Age & Season: 11 Spring ✿
  • Arcana: Supernatural Strength
  • Level: Adept
  • Crystals: 125
  • Played By: Mallory

Antiope

My purpose is greater than my pain.
It was almost too nice of a day to be spent completing her sovereign duties, but she had a responsibility to uphold. A promise to keep. Thus Antiope found herself overseeing guard training on a day she would have much rather be doing something else entirely, watching the guardsmen before her slowly shape into something moderately competent. The gilt pegasus knew she ought to have been giving her men more attention, but the blasé feelings were hard to shake. Her crimson gaze stared upon them with a mildly disinterested expression as her general stood at her side, prattling away about the improvements that had been made since the guards’ training had begun. The pair were perched upon a rocky ledge, though there was no missing the sovereign. She easily stood a head over her men. If her height wasn’t enough, she had donned her full set of armor; the dark burnished steel hugged her frame like a second skin. Steel spiked along her shoulders and neck, cutting an imposing figure. She had hoped to participate in the training, but it seemed her general had different ideas if he was just going to keep talking her ear off —

Suddenly, the General was forgotten as movement in her peripheral caught her attention. Antiope’s gaze cut down as a guard emerged from the trees, hurriedly making a beeline straight to her. Whatever it was, it certainly wasn’t anything good. “My liege, I apologize for interrupting, I just thought-” he guard had started, sloppily dropping into an unnecessary bow. Despite his rambling, Antiope knew it wasn’t something to trifle with. Her brows furrowed, concern etching lines upon her face. “What is it?” Her voice boomed, exhibiting her no nonsense demeanor. Another time she would have felt somewhat sorry for being rather coarse as she watched the young guard flinch at her voice, but now wasn’t the time.

“Intruders, my liege. They’ve entered Fjalltinder - in the mountain.”

Without sparing a thank you or making excuses for her sudden departure, the gilt sovereign took to the sky in a sudden flurry of crimson and feathers. These intruders had to be quite bold to enter her domain without seeking an audience with her. Irritation trickled down her spine like hot iron, feeding the ire Antiope already felt. Landing at a separate entrance, the gilt pegasus wasted little time in sneaking along the pathway within the dark cave to cut off whoever had entered. As she rounded the corner, Antiope stopped as voices began to filter toward her. Deciding against barreling down the pathway, she instead waited. Lit by the slivers of light that filtered into the cave, it would be hard to miss the steel encased block of gold and copper blocking their path.

The voices grew louder and before long a familiar face materialized down at the end of the pathway. She would have laughed, if it hadn’t been for the ivory speckled stranger at his side. Instead, Antiope’s gaze narrowed. What game was he playing at?

“Lirr.”

tagged: Lirr Björn
notes: none
"Antiope’s speech!" Antiope’s thoughts!
Tag: @[Antiope]

Björn Offline

Nonpartisan

• Age & Season: 12 Winter ❅
  • Arcana:
  • Crystals: 0
  • Played By: Boaz

Movement was slowed as his company responded to his playful question with dramatics. Head was tilted to the right ever so slightly with audits held at attention, brows shot upward in amusement. Mass of tail lifted from previously sweeping the stone floor and curled around to his front cloven hooves, resting on the ground once more. Lengthy onyx mane blew softly with the breeze. A side smirk crept upon his ivory maw, "Uhuh, sure." His raspy tones purred in reply, shaking his head slowly as Lirr shot him back a smirk. "Better not." He mumbled, loud enough that he was sure the ink dipped male heard him. His heart seemed to swell with every movement, no matter how small and insignificant, that Lirr made. He felt weak yet like a powerhouse all in one in the presence of this petite man. His facial expression softened immensely the second Lirr took his attention from himself and back upon the stone work. While his companion was admiring the artifacts lost in time, Björn marveled at him. Taking in every single detail, no matter how small.

His voice rang out again.

Lids blinked over fiery optics, shaking himself out of the trance that he had been in. After his tease of being lured here to die, he must of fallen into a daze staring at him. A slight jerk back of his skull as the words hit his audits and the sudden bounding movements of Lirr, it was only then the light hit his enchanting markings when Björn took a few anxious steps forward, more like a prance, if you will. A roll of his optics at the teasing nature, he tossed his maw up into the air, "Oh so terrified, but thankfully you're here to protect me, big boy." His smirk grew as he playfully idled up next to him, acting as if he was cowering near him in fear. He nudged Lirr's right hip with his maw, allowing to linger with the occasional touch as they both continued to walk deeper. There wasn't anywhere else he'd rather be at that moment. Sure, Björn hadn't a single fucking clue of where he was, but at that moment he couldn't careless. Lirr could be leading him into a lava pit and he didn't think he'd even care.

He listened to the story, smiling at every word that came his way, making sure to make contact with his lips to Lirr's hip with every step. "Ooo, I'm so scared Lirr, but I got you, right?" He teased, a soft chuckle following his words. Björn had just been about to respond, until he heard another's voice. Immediately his body was thrown into protective mode. Audits melted into the back of his head, lip quivered with a snarl, shark fangs peeking from behind. Whoever this was, knew Lirr's name, but that didn't matter much to him - it was someone who didn't know. The piebald brute sidestepped and moved himself in front of Lirr's dainty frame, blocking him with his left limb. "We were just passing through, admiring the territory's remarkable history." A low growl was heard in Björn's voice, however he tried to back it down, he hadn't been very successful. The need to protect Lirr overrode his want to be respectful. "I'm Björn, ma'am. Obviously you know my companion, Lirr, already." He lowered his head, his shoulders rolled. Jaw was clenched as his battled with inner turmoil. Back down, Björn... obviously they know each other. But it was no use.

In the short period that he had known the young male, he had became quite possessive. Nares flared, he could feel the internal flames begin to boil, but that was where he drew the line and shoved it deep down. He had to calm the fuck down. Even if he was acting on instinct; being in a strange place and a rather fierce looking woman in armor approaches, everything within Björn told him it wasn't just a friendly check in.

Lirr Offline

Nonpartisan

• Arcana:
  • Lineage:

Lirr stared with his brows raised at the sudden dramatics of Björn's pale face in mock terror as he came closer. As he turned his head with a light chuckle on his lips, a sudden shiver ran up his spine as he felt something gentle linger over his hip, just missing the cusp of his wings. He was well versed in flirting, but this was a little further than he was used to with, well, with anyone. His nerves began to dance and jitter, pulling his emotions about in a fray, but he couldn't say he hated it. Sure, it was a new feeling, but it made him feel light on his feet, but it wasn't something he could hide either. The rush of energy tingling through and the small set of wings that once lay folded neatly on his rump now seemed to fluff up like a riled bird, shuffling nervously in their place as the pair continued on, Lirr with his story and Bjorn with his... attention.

Not that Lirr was gonna argue with the affection, he'd started to consider just turning around right there. They seemed alone enough but before he could even turn his head, a familiar shape appeared as they came around a bend and for a brief moment, he was stuck teetering between excitement and disappointment.  The large woman painted in copper stared down from behind her armor which only added to her usual intimidating figure, but he'd learn to look beyond her tough exterior. His ears perked up and started to bound forward towards her, but only got a single step in before the tension in her voice stopped him in his tracks. All she said was his name but it sounded as if he was in trouble and he wasn't entirely sure why, just that he didn't like the defensive glare in her eyes.

Ears flipped back to pin tightly against him, he had hardly even opened his mouth when a familiar dark mass moved between them and completely obscuring his view. Everything was shifting so fast all of a sudden and it wasn't quite clicking into place fast enough. He leaning back on his hind haunches, searching for some way around the mountain that stood between him and the mare, the realization that their meeting might be more tension than humors as he had intended. At this close distance, Lirr could almost feel the rumble that emitted from Björn's chest. He was cemented there, his ink soaked hooves becoming a part of the stone he stood on. He wasn't frozen in fear, but the thought had just occurred to him that this man was being defensive of him. He was being protected and her could feel his heart lurch in his chest. Now was not the time to be soul searching though, not with the possibility of blood spilling over a misunderstanding.

He tried to look over his back with little success, lifting himself up on his hind legs, laying his folded legs on the stallion's side for balance. "Wait, wait, I can explain!" Tossing his head to each side, he quickly realized there was no going over or around and hopped back down before managing to squeeze his way through from underneath the behemoth. "You know, you'd think I'd have learned by now that surprise visits are a bad idea." He mumbled, as he sorted himself out back between the pair, hoping to keep some kind of peace between them.

That ever so familiar charm rolled off his tongue though once his brain ad caught up with the current state of events, giving the sovereign a side smile as he approached "We should really stop meeting like this." He came closer, not caring too much about personal space, though never actually trying to touch her. "It's had been such a long time since I saw you last, seemed long over due for a visit and I figured you'd be somewhere in this mountain. Gotta be honest, did not expect you to come to be though... again. That's twice now you've nearly given me a heart attack." He let out a sigh though it was more just to be playful than anything. "Oh, oh!" He suddenly hopped to the side a smidge to look back at his companion, ears perched up and eyes gentle as he addressed that can of worms. "I hope it was okay that I brought him along-" His gave shifted back to the mare as he hoped himself up on two legs only to whisper to her "I think Ireally like this one." He gave Björn a wink before falling back to his feet. Looking over her armor once more, he added, taking steps back towards his protector. "We can go though since you seem busy. Too busy for a rematch anyway."

OOC: Björn Antiope

Antiope Offline

Sovereign ♕

• Age & Season: 11 Spring ✿
  • Arcana: Supernatural Strength
  • Level: Adept
  • Crystals: 125
  • Played By: Mallory

Antiope

My purpose is greater than my pain.
She was far from the young boy's mother. Motherhood had been one part of life Antiope had avoided relentlessly like a plague. In Kythira, it would have been impossible for her to be one anyway - not without help from a male outside her marriage to Philomena. It was an unreasonable course of action, so they had remained childless. After Philomena's death, the pain of her loss was too great to consider motherhood without her. Even when the magic of Caeleste had promised her the chance to become one without any strings attached, Antiope chose not to. What was motherhood without her wife, anyway? Yet as her heart had healed over the years, the great warrior had found herself contemplating it. Antiope found herself often playing a role in younger equines lives without meaning to. She loathed to kick the poor pegasus out of Ambrosius, given his nonpartisan status. Even in the best of seasons, the valley was a dangerous place.

Yet he was not her blood, nor was her a member of her house. To tread into her home unannounced with a stranger in tow had nearly threatened to throw the gilt sovereign over the thin precipice she had been toeing all damn day. Eyes of garnet narrowed, zeroing in on the sizeable stallion at Lirr's side. An unknown factor, a stranger in her halls. Antiope was not blind to the protective stance he took, though his growl caused the mare's lips to peel back into a sneer. They were the same size, give or take some pounds, yet his audacity could hardly be overlooked. "You are in my domain. Watch yourself." Her own baritone bit back, the distant clamor of her guardsmen traversing the halls coming from behind her. The mare's jaw clenched, her teeth grinding in irritation. She was just fine, yet the bloody fools had decided to follow her in her haste to investigate. Being protected by others was something Antiope had never gotten used to, no matter what crown she wore.

"Björn," her low tones repeated, less irritable than she had been when Antiope had first addressed him - testing the name on her tongue. "Lovely. I am Antiope, the sovereign of these lands. You have entered my halls, my keep, unannounced. You must understand how that may look to my men, yes?" At this, Antiope's gaze cut to Lirr as the smaller pegasus attempted to wriggle himself free of his companion's defensive stance. A snort escaped from the sovereign, the harsh edges of Antiope's face seemingly softening as she peered upon Lirr. His youth would only save him so many times, though in this instance the pegasus mare was inclined to forgive depending on what excuse Lirr could come up with. Behind them, the Ambrosius house guards lingered, uncertain by the shift in their sovereign yet none felt the need to intervene.

"Lirr." This time, his name came out more like an exasperated sigh. A warmth that smoothed away the lingering irritability. Had one known the formidable mare, it may have sounded almost endearing. Wordlessly, the dark steel helm that protected Antiope's skull lifted, floating off to the side to perch itself on a rock. It was a silent signal, letting her guard know everything was fine. Without any prompting the guards behind Antiope quietly left, though likely still lingered nearby. "It is fine. Just training is all, so I could use the distraction. Next time, send a message or something, yeah? Had I not gotten to you and your...friend first, it would not have ended well."

tagged: Lirr Björn
notes: She goes from prickly...to almost tolerable. lol She's a grump today, apparently.
"Antiope’s speech!" Antiope’s thoughts!
Tag: @[Antiope]