Arête & Tywin

Couple OTS

The Pun Factory

just a plain old tracker
There is thunder in our hearts
[Image: by_fintron_by_briallu-dcqriwe.png]
Tag: @[Briallu]

If you think I'm pretty you should see me in a crown

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I'm Brian, and so's my wife! Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed! What is the capital of Assyria? Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

What is the capital of Assyria? Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Speech
Io's native speech - Hover over me

Thoughts
Tags » OPEN
Voice » Liv Tyler as Arwen
OOC » OOC thoughts here

Your silence is my favorite sound watch me make 'em bow
One by one
Code by Raven

She is both, hellfire and holy water.

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I'm Brian, and so's my wife! Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed! What is the capital of Assyria? Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

What is the capital of Assyria? Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Speech
Thoughts
Tags » OPEN
OOC » OOC thoughts here

And the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her.
Code by Raven

For a storm is certainly coming, whether by my hand or someone else's

Speech
Thoughts
Tags » OPEN
OOC » OOC thoughts here

And I have no idea who will survive to see the dawn
Code by Raven
Please tag @[Io Kairavi] in all posts 
Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Io's moon marking is on her left hip only and her burn scar on her right shoulder
[Image: by_kingmeow_by_briallu-dbijcqb.gif]
Until the lamb became the lion
Tag: @[Io Kairavi]

Kid get off the ground. Spit your blood and bare your teeth;

Speech
Second language - Hover over me
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice » Manny Montana
OOC »

Go down a savage, go down fighting.
Code by Raven

You will not choke the divine from me

Speech
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice » Manny Montana
OOC »

I am my own god and martyr.
Code by Raven

There was no part of him that was not broken.

Speech
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice » Manny Montana
OOC »

Code by Raven
The world doesn't seem like such a bad place
When I'm with you
[Image: outline_by_briallu-dcrhmm9.png]
Please tag @[Amrod] in all posts 
Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Tag: @[Amrod]

I am not afraid of the storm that comes my way

Speech
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice »
OOC »

But survival is a must so will you stand with us
Code by Raven

Touch me and you'll burn

Speech
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice »
OOC »

Code by Raven

We are the granddaughters of the witches you weren't able to burn

Speech
Thoughts
Tags »
Voice »
OOC »

Code by Raven
Mild power play and magic permitted within reason
Please tag @[Boudica] in all posts.
[Image: beh_boudica_by_briallu-dcrnsyb.png]

Tag: @[Boudica]