Member OTS

OTS 1
OTS 2

Arête & Tywin

Couple OTS

Private sharpen your fangs

I KNOW THERE'S BEEN STIGMA 'ROUND ME,
I KNOW YOU HEARD THINGS ABOUT ME ―
The masked boy spent some time watching the departing winged figure depart from him only to see him weave through the crowd and step outside. His brow furrowed, mulling over what the stranger said to him. Was he truly inviting him on a hunt? Of course the young king could only allow himself to be but so surprised, he'd come across much stranger things in his short lifespan after all. A soft snort forced its way out of his nares and he took a moment to pause and glace over at Iracebeth. Truly, he was starving and was having a hard time remembering when he last had a filling meal.

Flicking his rich crimson colored tail, Andante murmured to the filly in a soft whisper. I will be back, I shouldn't be gone long. But if the party is over before I return just head back to Tryggr without me... Peeling his scarlet gaze from her he then looked back in the direction in which the aristocratic man disappeared in. While others around him continued to waltz and chat with one another the hellhound slipped his way through easily enough. His silver cloak swayed to and fro across the chrome colored bony protrusions that hugged his spine and barrel as he stepped past a seemingly disappointed sea green filly.

His gaze lingered on the girl briefly before turning ahead again to lay eyes on the back of the ancient royal. Well, The hound voiced, announcing his presence as he stepped outside of the party's ambiance. you have grasped my attention. Andante finished slowly walking up the stand near the man at a respectable distance. He only hoped that this newcomer to the valley would not make him regret it. Snake like pupils skimmed over the field ahead, searching for any sort of fitting meal to fill his insatiable hunger.

There in the distance he spotted the faint shadow of a moose. The bull looked to be in good shape and would provide a nice challenge for a hunt. You're not the picky sort are you? The boy king murmured in a low tone, thin pupils flashing in the direction of the rose gold man, but only for a moment. Not wanting to loose track of such potential prey he focused upon the moose once more..
000 words. tagged.  Vladius
Tag: @[Andante]

TELL THE WOLVES I'M HOME

The young fellow did not make the draconian pegasus wait for too long. Vlad had maybe been out on the patio for a little over an hour, lingering near the water fountain - admiring the colorful fish residing there - when the colt crowned in chrome decided to approach the rosegold stallion. Smiling encouragingly at the masked gentleman, his silvery cape bouncing with each step, the vampire tilted his head to the side, offering the boy the lead. Vladius didn’t know this land, nor what dangers might be lingering in the shadows on a cool night such as this, and he was also curious to see how the lad handled himself out in the wild without anyone else paying witness to their nightly activities. Though, he himself had little to no issues with expressing his peculiar habits, it was obvious to him that the boy did, or at least it seemed so in present company.

As the phantom colt moved passed him, the vampire found piercing, crystal-like eyes staring at him from across the room. He raised a single brow at her curiously, but only acknowledged her with the slight betwixt of velvet lips and the tip of his glass. She was a spicy filly, he’d give her that much - her scent reminding him of oleander and sage. "Ah, and I am glad of it. Did you enjoy the rest of your evening?" Vlad inquired as he turned to follow after his acquaintance, half-drunken cup of wine left to sit on the side of the fountain; abandoned. "The women seemed far too desperate, but those do tend to make for the easiest of prey." He said, but of course, he was only joking. Or was he? Vlad, among other things, had always been known as a womanizer and a user, but that never stopped the young and very beautiful from throwing themselves at his feet. He tired of their interest easily though, his tolerance of them having faded in the recent century.

Stepping clear of the party, the two blood hungry stallions, one of shadow and the other of blush, glared out across the open field before them. Vlad was smiling as he breathed in the different scents of their surroundings, velvets stretching hungrily as wildlife and fellow celebrators alike lapped at his tongue. Harks turning back, rose opals focused on the distant outcropping of a hulking cervidae with a rather robust set of antlers. A moose, he decided cheerfully as his companion, if only for the night, pointed the animal out to him and asked whether he had a preference or not. He gave the boy a crooked smirk, his head bobbing slightly, disheveling rosegold locks as he gave a baritone answer, "not particularly." Vapor on his lips, his words were presented as smoky.

"Did you want to run point? I can push him right to you, or we could take him together." Vlad offered, leaving the decision up to the boy to ultimately decide. Testing his insightfulness and intuition.

Andante • Let the hunt begin!

art by crystaluniicorn

Tag: @[Vladius]

I KNOW THERE'S BEEN STIGMA 'ROUND ME,
I KNOW YOU HEARD THINGS ABOUT ME ―
His gaze traveled lazily towards the fountain, spying the brightly colored fish with little regard before opting to glance back at their choice of prey whilst speaking all the while. Not necessarily. He murmured in reply to how his evening went and if he enjoyed it or not. Then again, it was not my intention to come here and have a good time. I was mainly people watching and performing my job as a guard. It was the truth, perhaps not the whole truth but a snippet of it no less. Although coming here tonight proved worthless in his crimson stained eyes. Outside of learning that Caelian is the sovereign of Ambrosius there was nothing else that could be learned of the other king.

A single obsidian audit flickered back behind him, listening as the blush pegasus ventured by his side, sticking somewhat close in the growing darkness of the night. Quietly he walked on until the draconian man uttered something about women being easy prey. Being the budding child that he was, Andante felt his facial features contort into a genuinely flabbergasted expression. Desperate women made easy prey? What did that even mean? Did this stranger dine on ladies alone? Why would they allow themselves to be eaten off of? Needless to say, although the hellhound was corrupt in many was, he was still very much a babe and innocent to the things the vampire was referring to.

Blinking his scarlet eyes rapidly with eyebrows raised Andante shook his head in response. I wouldn't know anything about that... The young king drawled, his voice displaying his heightened levels of confusion but did not linger on it long as the began to finally close the distance somewhat on their meal. Fully focused again, he turned to face the taller man, sizing him up after hearing the inquiry. I'll run point. I'm shorter than you so I can go in for the jugular easier. Tossing attention to the pale wings decorating the stranger he continued on. Since you can fly perhaps you could drop in from above and cripple it somehow...

With that being said the hidden king lipped at the cinch that held his silver ball attire to his shoulders. Loosening the clasp he allowed the garment to fall weightlessly to the ground whilst discarding the mask that hugged his handsome features. He did not wish to be bogged down by the clothing that once clung to him, as it might have left room for mistakes during the hunt. Once again his hellish gaze fell upon his company for the evening and gave him a curt nod. Come on.

Veering off in the direction of the bull moose long limbs stealthily brought him closer and closer still. Carefully Andante edged his way as close as he could get before bunching the muscles in his hinds and springing forth like a taunt arrow. Cloven hooves dug deep into the terra of Ambroisus' territory, helping him to gain ground in his pursuit. Startled by the sudden commotion the bull turned its heavy bodice around with a startled call, attempting to outrun the Tryggr boy. With a loud audible growl spilling from his parted maw the king snapped at the bull's flank. Dual fangs and pointed teeth buried themselves within the tender flesh before he pulled away and veered to keep himself from getting kicked.
000 words. tagged.  Vladius
Tag: @[Andante]

TELL THE WOLVES I'M HOME

The vampire’s pearl harks were attentive to the chrome antlered colt’s recount of the evening. His head tilted in interest, brows raising ever slightly at the mention of the boys assigned duty as guard. There wasn’t much he knew of Slidr Valley, but from the scattered gossip that reached his ears as he sipped at his wine had been more than enough to sate his curiosity of the realm, for now at least. ”Which house do you serve?” He posed lightly, not wanting to seem intrusive by any means. Of the three houses that he’d heard tell of, Vlad was certain the boy could not have been from Ambrosius, leaving Tryggr and Vromme as the only possible options.

His lips drew in a flat lined pout when the boy looked at him with confusion then wide eyed shock at his less than obvious sexual innuendo. Nares flaring with a heavy snort, the blush stallion could only shake his head in mock disappointment, an easy smile soon to slither it’s way back across his velvets. ”You don’t know what you’re missing kid.” He drew in the colt’s scarlet gaze, still hidden behind a silver masquerade mask, and winked at him, lopsided smirk in place. Vlad knew the hellish fiend to be young, but what he hadn’t anticipated was for him to still be fresh to the world and all it had to offer them and their kind. Perhaps there would be time later when they could chat about the different kindnesses women had to offer men like themselves, but for now, there was the hunt to think about.

Silently, he watched as his acquaintance nipped at the garments adorning his person. A finely made cloak and detailed helm falling to the ground useless and forgotten, the vampire gave a faint nod of approval for the plan that he offered, draconian wings flexing at the ready. His fangs bared in a wicked grin, the vampire trotted off after his phantom companion, breaking into a canter only when the moose gave a surprised bellow and flung itself away from the quickly approaching danger. Leather bound, rosegold wings extending, he clapped them aggressively, his body taking to the starlit sky above at a steep incline. He was fast, faster than the sprinting hellhound and faster than their prey. Easily overtaking them, Vlad circled back around to come at the moose from the side. Wings beating furiously to help slow him down enough to catch the cervidae at the right time, he angled his head back, powerful back legs coming forward as leather appendages thundered loud in his ears.

He was careful of the boy as he aimed, waiting until he’d bitten at the moose’s flank with twin fangs until striking. There was a resounding thwack when gleaming, rose pink hooves connected with the unsuspecting antlered herbivore’s side. The thickly furred moose of earthly hues flew from the impact, rolling not once but twice across the moon touched field where it now laid, wallowing pitifully in the long grasses, still fighting for an escape.

Landing beyond the fallen moose, Vlad touched the ground at a lazy trot and arched his body, turning back to meet the dark colt at their downed prey’s writhing body, a dark, hungry look in his eyes.

Andante • Tasty noms

art by crystaluniicorn

Tag: @[Vladius]