Member OTS

OTS 1
OTS 2

Arête & Tywin

Couple OTS

CHILDREN OF THE WOLF

hey hi. Im here again with more adopts.

Plot adopts

Plot adopts that are very near and dear to my heart.

Etain is probably the second most developed character of mine, just behind her father Zuriel. In her youth, she birthed many, many kids--and sadly, because of irl and many other things (like sites closing, ooc drama etc) most of them fell inactive. Knowing a few of these rper's have left for good, I wiped Etain's children clean and started over. The three below are up for adoption. Bear in mind, I will have some stricter rules in regards to these. 

RULES:
  1. You must post with them at least twice a month--that's not a lot, and I am pretty understanding when it comes to real life. As long as I see you actually trying, we won't have problems.
  2. I don't care what you do with them on Fim, but please keep them on Fim. Should something happen and you leave/or worse comes to worse and the site is no longer active (dear god I hope not) we can discuss what to do then. 
  3. You are free to breed them as you want. Like the other plot adopts, please notify me when this happens so I can keep track of the family tree .
  4.  I hate this rule, like I really really do. But due to previous dealings with this family and people who have played members (or in some cases, tried to create family members with out asking me prior) I have to put this in. I reserve the right to take this character back should you fail to comply with rules 1 & 2. That means i will take back the ref, and the character, and rehome them. I'm sorry it is like this, but I'm hoping you guys can understand where I am coming from. This family is very precious to me; they are dynamic and honestly writing zuri and etain got me through some tough shit. I want to see their lineage thrive and continue this family's epic stories for as long as there are nerds like us kicking around <3
If you can agree to those above, then please proceed. 

[Image: etain_bab_1_by_nakiimaki-dcqotdz.png]

Name: up to you
Height: up to you
Personality: up to you
History: 
  • Was born on Arkana (think arctic, bc they p much lived in the arctic)
  • Oldest Etain child
  • Knows siblings but never had close relationship with them
  • Was supposed to be given to a witch as Etain had been given a powerful weapon in exchange for her firstborn. Whether this happened or he ran from this fate is you decision. 
 Other than those key things, have at it!

RP sample: here

[Image: etain_bab_2_by_nakiimaki-dcqotdq.png]
Name: up to you
History: 
  • Younger than Marrok 

[Image: etain_bab_3_by_nakiimaki-dcqotdg.png]

Name: up to you
History: 
  • Younger than Marrok 

Post below to be considered for adoption! These will close one week from now <3
[Image: icpIhKO.gif?1]
Tag: @[N A K I]

Tryout for 1st plot adopt

Name: Tyrelle
Height: 18hh

Personality: Standoffish would not even come close to describing his personality. A true lone wolf, Tyrelle keeps to himself and rarely takes the time to seek out the company of others. Thanks to events plaguing his past he is left thinking that all individuals have an ulterior motive that they wish to use against him, and so he does all that he can to protect himself both emotionally and mentally. Because of this he struggles to see things outside of his own warped perspective and often fails to see the good in others if they do indeed possess it. Which unfortunately leaves him rather insensitive to the company he does happen to come across. However, on the opposite side of his dark and brooding nature he can have sparse moments of kindness though they are rare and far and few between. Loyalty is a foreign concept, but if given the opportunity the opposing party would find a bond like no other with time and immense patience.

History: Tyrelle comes from a start with humble beginnings, being the product of his wolf mother and vampiric father. However, sticking by his mother and sire's side was far from fates plan for him. He was given over to a witch that planned to use him for as long as she saw fit in exchange for a powerful weapon for the wolf queen. Confused and bewildered Tyrelle went along willingly, believing his stay with the stranger to be temporary. But days turned to weeks, weeks into months, and eventually those phased into years under the harsh abusive care of said witch. By his forth year Tyrelle grew tired of the neglectful life he was living bound to slavery and solitude. And so he devised a plan to murder the witch holding him captive. Unfortunately for him nothing went according to plan and he found himself wrestling with the mare. The pair fought tooth and nail until he wounded her enough for him to escape. But not without a price to pay. As his form fled from his captive holdings the witch placed a curse on him, altering his way of life till the day he died. Doomed to a life of solitude Tyrelle continued his wanderings completely aimless, unaware of his purpose in life.

RP sample: Grass withered and dissolved to ash underneath his hooves with each step he took, leaving visible prints of decay in his wake. Turning his visage he grimaced at the trail, the words of the witch so long ago plaguing his thoughts. You'll regret the day you ever left me, slave! He didn't know what she meant back then but it was all too clear to him now. A chill ran up his spine as he thought back to the old withered hag and her angry fiery eyes. He often wonder which fate was worse, living a life of servitude or dwelling in solitude and destroying everything he touched. He had gained his freedom, but was it even worth it in the end?
Tag: @[Kagome]