Poppy

Character OTS

OTS 1
OTS 2

Aishe & Evandr

Couple OTS

Thread Closed  

Account Approval

Moonie - Your OOC is all set! Welcome to the FimFam!
Tag: @[Soupi]

Name: Rhyol
Type of Account: Character
OOC: Bane
Requested Rank: Nonpartisan
Items Applied: the 'It's adorable!' item
Tag: @[Rhyol]

Rhyol - Whoa! I am loving Rhyol! Your creativity is really shining through on her! Two items before we can approve her though - first, her personality is just shy of the required 150 words. Seeing as the additional section at the bottom is for her companion, it doesn't really describe Rhyol's personality so just a little more tacked onto that and we'll be good. Second, I am loving her companion but even a small dragon still falls beneath the "Living Myth" category. The other companion items are for realistic animals only. So sorry for the confusion!

Name: Bailu
Type of Account: OOC
OOC: Bailu
Requested Rank: Magician obvs (hehe)
Items Applied: n/a
Tag: @[Bailu]

Bailu - All set, bb!

Name: Ra
OOC: Bailu
Items Applied: n/a <3
Tag: @[Ra]

Ra - Gosh I love him. Approved! Big Grin

Name: Tamagiku Kasumi
OOC: Raven
Requested Rank: Grosugr Heir
Items Applied: N/A
Tag: @[Tamagiku Kasumi]

Tamagiku Kasumi - All set! I can't wait for this prec amber cinna roll!!!

Name: Fleur
OOC: Pride
Requested Rank: Nonpartisian
Items Applied: none
Tag: Staff

Smile
Tag: @[Pride]

Pride - All set for the OOC!

As for Fleur's information, there are two quick items! The appearance section needs at at least 150 and you're sooo close! Just need 11 more words. Secondly, the arcana sections needs all four levels of the arcana filled out if she's gunna have some! Smile A great example can be found on Kagura's or LaLaurie for an example! All four levels need to be described how, illustrating how the magic strengthens as she progresses! Smile Let me know if you have any other questions!

(01-20-2019 @ 08:10 PM)Soupi Wrote: @[Pride] - All set for the OOC!

As for Fleur's information, there are two quick items! The appearance section needs at at least 150 and you're sooo close! Just need 11 more words. Secondly, the arcana sections needs all four levels of the arcana filled out if she's gunna have some! Smile A great example can be found on Kagura's or LaLaurie for an example! All four levels need to be described how, illustrating how the magic strengthens as she progresses! Smile Let me know if you have any other questions!

All things should be fixed! @[spoupi]
Tag: @[Fleur]

Fleur - All set! Smile I can’t wait to thread with her!

Name: Hyperion
OOC: Mallory
Items Applied: n/a
Tag: @[Hyperion]

Hyperion - Everything looks good, but I do have one comment. His dark matter magic is incredibly interesting and I like how you've approached it. But I feel the teleporting doesn't fit the theme you carefully built in the previous tiers. Perhaps revisit this section? Let us know if you have any questions or need some help!